منتدى جامعه جنوب الوادى بقنا
Requests R2

عزيزى الزائر انت الان موجود بمنتدى جامعه جنوب الوادى بقنا,

نرجو منك الاشتراك , لكى تستفيد بخدمات المنتدى.
ملوحظه:لو سمحت بعد الاشتراك اذهب الى اميلك لتفعيل عضويتك
حتى تسطيع الاستفاده الكامله.......
Requests R2

عزيزى الزائر انت الان موجود بمنتدى جامعه جنوب الوادى بقنا,

نرجو منك الاشتراك , لكى تستفيد بخدمات المنتدى.
ملوحظه:لو سمحت بعد الاشتراك اذهب الى اميلك لتفعيل عضويتك
حتى تسطيع الاستفاده الكامله.......
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Requests

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ernest Hemingway
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Ernest Hemingway

ذكر
مساهماتى بمنتدى الجامعه : 757
العمر : 34
الموقع : www.ShababQena.Gid3an.com
دعاء المنتدى : اللهم ارحم استاذي الفاضل و ابي الروحي و مثلي الأعلي دكتور حسن يونس... و اجعله في رحابك و ادخله فسيح جناتك و ارحمه برحمتك الواسعه يا الله....تبقي بقلبي و بمخيلتي و ذاكرتي يا استاذي الفاضل و اجمل من تتلمذت علي يديه....ابنك المخلص " سيد"
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/06/2009
نقاط : 29807

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 10, 2009 10:07 pm

hi every one.....Guys and girls

just i wanna tell y that i ll be here at any time and every time ....for your requests

about any thing and every thing in this section

am here

to give you a hand of help in your studies

just write your request and i ll bring it in time

Allah bless y
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الوردة الوحيدة
مشرفه الاقسام العامة
مشرفه الاقسام العامة
الوردة الوحيدة

انثى
مساهماتى بمنتدى الجامعه : 2221
العمر : 38
دعاء المنتدى : لا إله إلا الله عدد ما كان , وعدد ما يكون , وعدد الحركات والسكون
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/06/2009
نقاط : 30486

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 1:05 am

الله الله عليك يا سيد

فكرة أكثر من رائعة

ربنا يكرمك ويبعت لك اللي يساعدك في المذاكرة وفي حياتك كلها زي ما أنت عايز تساعدهم

ربنا يجعل التوبيك ده في ميزان حسناتك وربنا يحقق لك كل أحلامك

شكرا لك يا سيد
ifimtm
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
ifimtm

ذكر
مساهماتى بمنتدى الجامعه : 1465
دعاء المنتدى : يارب لا تدعني أصاب بالغرور إذا نجحت .. و لا أصاب باليأس إذا فشلت بل ذكرني دائماً بأن الفشل هو التجارب التي تسبق النجاح
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/08/2009
نقاط : 30358

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 2:12 pm

great topic abo el seeed,i don't have any requests but i just wanna thank you for your efforts to help cause this is really kind of you but i don't see alot of guys in your section here except you even girls are not as many as expected but well done anyway

p.s please keep the idea of writing comments in english in your next topic cause this could be something special for your section and people might be interested to join more

your bro,Ibrahim

Peace be upon ya
Ernest Hemingway
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Ernest Hemingway

ذكر
دعاء المنتدى : اللهم ارحم استاذي الفاضل و ابي الروحي و مثلي الأعلي دكتور حسن يونس... و اجعله في رحابك و ادخله فسيح جناتك و ارحمه برحمتك الواسعه يا الله....تبقي بقلبي و بمخيلتي و ذاكرتي يا استاذي الفاضل و اجمل من تتلمذت علي يديه....ابنك المخلص " سيد"

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 4:15 pm

ifimtm كتب:
great topic abo el seeed,i don't have any requests but i just wanna thank you for your efforts to help cause this is really kind of you but i don't see alot of guys in your section here except you even girls are not as many as expected but well done anyway

p.s please keep the idea of writing comments in english in your next topic cause this could be something special for your section and people might be interested to join more

your bro,Ibrahim

Peace be upon ya

hey Ibrahim.............thanks for flattering me ...........in this topic....

i ll discuss with y why there is no girls and guys here in my section as expected .....firstly

the majority of them do not like the idea of forums and Chat.......even if they do it in some where else..........but they really don't like the idea of a Forum 4 the SVU

secondly

some........nah....many of them do not know about the existence of this forum....so you can see that no guys or girls r here in the section except me

thirdly....there were some members from my section here in the forum ....and from my class...but they didn't like the forum for some reasons.....and they advised some of our friends to not to participate in the forum
fourthly ..............i like the idea of the English comments in the forum

but no one here except some members can talk or write in English freely

me and you and alil numbers can do it ....................so i lll let it for thier own decision ..................they wanna write in English

i ll welcome this..............but if they won't i ll not oblige them to do so

simply i ll let every one do what he wanna and love to do..........it will not diffir to write a comment in english or in arabic...........thats all up to you

and .....finally i wanna thank you 4 your great and lovable comment....its nice to be here and its a great honor to me to talk to you.......specially in English

thank you Hema

your Sinicelry

Sayed '' Sassy_Classy''
ifimtm
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
ifimtm

ذكر
دعاء المنتدى : يارب لا تدعني أصاب بالغرور إذا نجحت .. و لا أصاب باليأس إذا فشلت بل ذكرني دائماً بأن الفشل هو التجارب التي تسبق النجاح

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 4:49 pm

well,firstly I agree that forums are not for chat.it is just a place where you can publish what you got ,any ideas ,any thought or any useful information then you start share people their ideas and talk with them.it's kind of small chat though if you insist

secondly,I don't know why people are not interested in participating in this forum even though it is not that attractive and needs more progress but noone can do it except us (S.V.U guys) and the idea of talking and writing comments I like it I guess people will like it but it takes a little time

thirdly,the forum doesn't have a few members in fact i read the statistics about the form and i found there are about 1564 members and this is considered rapid spreading with regard to its date of establishment.I just think that members are a few who participate and write comments but I believe that we can do it just put president Obama's campaign motto which is "CHANGE" and we will do it (lol)

last but not least,sorry for my long comment and this section will be special since
there are guys like you who exert their efforts for the change

yours,Hima
Ernest Hemingway
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Ernest Hemingway

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 5:14 pm

thank you Hima for dis nice comment Specially Obama's word '' Change''

Sure we Can Change

thank u again for ur great passing

and i hope that you'll show us a lot of sensitive topics here

thanks for ur nice comments again

yours

Sassy
ifimtm
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
ifimtm

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Sassy_Classy كتب:

Sure we Can Change

yours

Sassy

what the heck do you mean by sensitive topics?lol

I hope i didn't get you wrong cause i'm still fasting ya abo el seeed

lol! lol!
Ernest Hemingway
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Ernest Hemingway

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 7:50 pm

ifimtm كتب:
Sassy_Classy كتب:

Sure we Can Change

yours

Sassy

lol! lol!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

u got a wrong meaning from my words

i just meant that u have to bring us an effective topics and as important as it must to be

got it ??
ifimtm
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
ifimtm

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالجمعة سبتمبر 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Sassy_Classy كتب:
ifimtm كتب:
Sassy_Classy كتب:

Sure we Can Change

yours

Sassy

lol! lol!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

u got a wrong meaning from my words

i just meant that u have to bring us an effective topics and as important as it must to be

got it ??

Got it man
Ernest Hemingway
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Ernest Hemingway

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Thanks for getting my meanings Hima

i hope that the topic held a little of your admiration
Ernest Hemingway
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Ernest Hemingway

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 16, 2009 9:55 pm

i forgot to say

u r Welcome
ifimtm
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
مشرف قسم المدرج العام
ifimtm

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 17, 2009 12:17 am

Sassy_Classy كتب:
Thanks for getting my meanings Hima

i hope that the topic held a little of your admiration
[b]
Oh man,I admire it really specially that it's you who took these steps and noone else which mean you really need to improve your section

thank you mr meanings lol

yours,Noname [/b
]
Ernest Hemingway
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Ernest Hemingway

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 17, 2009 1:22 am

thanks a lot Mr no name

yours

Mr meanings Very Happy
شيماء
مشرفه كليه الاداب
مشرفه كليه الاداب
شيماء

انثى
مساهماتى بمنتدى الجامعه : 285
العمر : 38
دعاء المنتدى : يا رب لك الحمد كما ينبغى لجلال وجهك وعظيم سلطانك
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/06/2009
نقاط : 27942

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Thank you for your cooperation with the students in the Department of English

I was hoping to be with you in college so I interact with you

With my BEST wishes of succesS......
Ernest Hemingway
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Ernest Hemingway

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 01, 2009 4:08 pm

thanks for those great words Shima ... its honor to me to interact with me in this section and i wanna told you that it will be great to do so ..

yours

Sassy_Classy
sherry elmasry
عضو صاحب مكان
عضو صاحب مكان
sherry elmasry

انثى
مساهماتى بمنتدى الجامعه : 18
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2009
نقاط : 26804

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 15, 2009 11:53 am

Thank U Sassy for Ur great effort, I'm really at Ur class,and I knew that U r Sayed only by ur image.
Can U help me Sassy in my study, inspite of I'm at your class,and we are considered as compitators
Ernest Hemingway
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Ernest Hemingway

ذكر

Requests Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Requests   Requests Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 15, 2009 12:17 pm

sherry elmasry كتب:
Thank U Sassy for Ur great effort, I'm really at Ur class,and I knew that U r Sayed only by ur image.
Can U help me Sassy in my study, inspite of I'm at your class,and we are considered as compitators

Firstly... i wanna thank u for ur passing up am really pleased ......secondly .....its a great honor to me that u know me even if it was from the image.............thirdly i ll try to help any one and every one here from any class not only my class.........its a real pleasure to me to do so............fourthly i just wanna tell y that we are not a competitors we are a colleagues in the same class .college.faculty and university.........so u r welcome "any time".............................. i ll be here and in order to any requests from u and the whole forum members..................

but ..hey sis sherry u gotta write the third year in your personal information at the forum's page............ we passed the second year .....didn't u??

Yours::
Sassy_Classy {Sayed}::

عدل سابقا من قبل Sassy_Classy في الخميس أكتوبر 15, 2009 12:24 pm عدل 1 مرات (السبب : i forgot to put the asking mark at the end of my last question)

Requests
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى جامعه جنوب الوادى بقنا :: الكليات الادبيه بجامعه جنوب الوادى :: كليه الاداب :: محاضرات كليه الاداب :: محاضرات قسم ENGLISH-
انتقل الى: